This fact sheet highlights PATH's work to address family planning needs, provide better methods of protection against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, and improve diagnosis and treatment of women's cancers in low-resource settings.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: October 2013
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > PATH's areas of focus
- For advocates and policymakers > Maternal health
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
- Reproductive health > Family planning
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA