PATH works to improve reproductive health technologies and strengthen services by focusing on specific needs for different stages in women’s lives. This means, for example, ensuring availability of youth-friendly services for adolescents, contraceptive choices for women in their main child-bearing years, and information and services for breast and cervical cancer for mid-adult women.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: September 2016
372 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > PATH's areas of focus
- For advocates and policymakers > Maternal health
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Reproductive health > Cervical cancer prevention
- Reproductive health > Family planning
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA