This fact sheet summarizes PATH's work to curb emerging and epidemic diseases such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. Topic areas include advancing technologies to improve prevention, diagnosis, and treatment; strengthening health systems; encouraging healthy behaviors; and mobilizing and supporting our partners.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: September 2012
291 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > PATH's areas of focus
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Influenza
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA