Vaccines for the Future provides quarterly updates on our efforts to accelerate the development of innovative, safe, effective, and affordable vaccines against pneumonia (pneumococcal disease) and diarrheal disease (rotavirus, Shigella, enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli), as well as new vaccines for the global population against influenza, meningitis, polio, and respiratory syncytial virus. It includes updates on our progress, partnerships, and specific activities related to these projects.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: 2014
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series E-newsletters
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Influenza
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA