This issue of Directions in Global Health profiles five aspects of PATH's work: our regional efforts to control tuberculosis, the development of and new applications for the Uniject device, a study evaluating storage of hepatitis B vaccine outside of the cold chain, promotion of condom use among young people, and PATH's procurement team.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: January 2008
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Health technologies > Safe injection
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Reproductive health > Adolescent health
- Reproductive health > Family planning
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA