This special issue of Directions in Global Health highlights PATH's vaccine partnership efforts: PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative (MVI), pneumococcal vaccine development project, Meningitis Vaccine Project, cervical cancer vaccine project, and Rotavirus Vaccine Program. The issue also features a case study of the vaccine vial monitor.
Publication date: May 2007
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Health technologies > Vaccine delivery
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Vaccines and immunization > Malaria
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA