This issue of Directions in Global Health features five PATH projects: preparing for an avian influenza outbreak in Ukraine and Georgia; improving nevirapine packaging for prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission; preventing postpartum hemorrhage through the POPPHI initiative; increasing access to safe abortion in Nepal; and supportive supervision of immunization programs in Vietnam.
Publication date: December 2006
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Influenza
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Reproductive health > Safe abortion
- Vaccines and immunization > Miscellaneous
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA