This issue of Directions in Global Health features five PATH projects: our collaboration with the World Health Organization on the Meningitis Vaccine Project; prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission in Ukraine; a small grants program that is catalyzing behavior change in Africa; the Inter-Act project, which is training truck drivers to slow the HIV epidemic in India; and an evaluation of neonatal resuscitators.
Publication date: August 2006
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Drug development > HIV and AIDS
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Vaccines and immunization > Meningitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA