The December 2005 issue of Directions in Global Health features five projects: PATH's Japanese encephalitis project, our collaboration with WHO on gender-based violence, a "lab-on-a-card" technology for detecting enteric disease, new HPV DNA tests for detecting cervical cancer, and an innovative behavior-change project that is helping prevent HIV in Eritrea.
Publication date: December 2005
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Health technologies > Diagnostic technologies
- Reproductive health > Gender-based violence and rights
- Vaccines and immunization > Japanese encephalitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA