The April 2005 issue of Directions in Global Health features five PATH projects: efforts to improve health among migrant communities in China, Thailand, and Cambodia; the Global Campaign for Microbicides, PATH's Woman's Condom, procurement of safe-injection supplies under the PEPFAR program, and the Rotavirus Vaccine Program.
Publication date: May 2005
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Health technologies > Safe injection
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Reproductive health > Miscellaneous
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA