Names of projects
(1) EC: Client Materials for Diverse Audiences (two editions of 14-language booklet)
(2) Reaching Diverse Audiences with Information on Emergency Contraception
(3) Emergency Contraceptive Pills Collaborative Agreement Pilot Project in Washington State
(4) Washington State Pharmacy Access Project
(1) and (2) Global
(3) and (4) Washington State
(1) 1997 to 1998
(2) 1999 to 2001
(3) 1997 to 1999
(4) 2000 to 2001
(1) Northwest EC Coalition (NWECC), which includes more than 13 member agencies.
(2) Washington State Departments of Health and Department of Social and Health Services, International Community Health Services.
(3) and (4) Washington State Board of Pharmacy, Washington State Pharmacists Association, University of Washington School of Pharmacy, and DDB (public relations firm).
(1) First edition: Horizons Foundation, John Merck Fund, Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, United States Public Health Service, Region X. Second edition: Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
(2) Open Society Institute.
(3) David and Lucile Packard Foundation.
(4) Washington State Department of Social and Health Services TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families).