PATH experts are available to speak with the media about international health issues and our programs. Our staff has experience working in a broad range of settings throughout the world, including low-resource communities in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Latin America. PATH staff have expertise in the following areas:
- International public health, epidemiology, and developing-country health systems.
- Infectious diseases such as HIV and AIDS, Japanese encephalitis, malaria, rotavirus, sexually transmitted infections, and tuberculosis.
- International public health and epidemiology.
- Technology design, transfer, and introduction.
- Immunodiagnostics and vaccine development.
- Business development and public-private partnerships.
- Vaccine distribution systems.
- Communications and advocacy.
- International procurement.
For information, please contact PATH’s communications staff at email@example.com or call 206.285.3500.