Product status indicators
- Users can confirm operational status without touching the HWTS device.
- Required maintenance is clearly communicated to users.
- Water levels in untreated and safe water containers can be confirmed without opening the device.
- The device provides clear indication that water is flowing from upper to lower chambers.
- Users receive clear indications that the device is improving untreated water quality (such as stained pre-filters indicating that contaminants are being removed).
- Product malfunctions are immediately apparent:
- Using flow-stop or flow-restriction devices.
- Untreated water is prevented from contaminating safe water container.
- The device provides a visual or audible indicator of malfunction.
- Routine maintenance intervals are indicated to users:
- A visual or audible indicator indicates when maintenance is required.
- The product is provided with a calendar or other means to remind users when periodic maintenance is required.
Notes and exceptions
- Operational status indicators can be visual, audible, or functional (such as flow restriction or diversion).
Water levels are easy to confirm in this device. Photo: PATH.