HWTS Design Guidelines
- User information provided with product is succinct, complete, and comprehensible by end users.
- Minimize amount of package and collateral information content.
- Include safety information.
- Include contact information for manufacturer/distributor/sales agent.
Notes and exceptions
- Nonvital user information may be communicated verbally by vendor, agent, or other users.
- User information is accurate and consistent across communication channels (product graphics, packaging, vendor information, and mass market communications).
For the most up-to-date information, access the guidelines online: